The Road Between by Courtney Peppernell

Into the Wild

The Road Between Read Online Free - The Road Between is poetry well-lived.

Poetry for the soul that walks the fine line between losing yourself in the world and finding yourself again, often in the smallest of moments. Courtney Peppernell is the bestselling author of Pillow Thoughts, a collection of poetry and prose about heartbreak, love, and emotion.

Make a cup of tea, find your place, and lose yourself in the pages.

Title : The Road Between
Author :
Rating :
ISBN : 1449490336
Edition Language : English
Format Type : Paperback
Number of Pages : 288 pages


Hirdesh rated it ★★★★★

July 05, 2017

Review soon,

Beatrice rated it ★★★☆☆

July 22, 2017

Thank you Andrews McMeel Publishing for ARC in exchange for an honest review. After being underwhelmed with Pillow Thoughts, I think Courtney Peppernell's writing improved in this book especially on its arrangement. It flows smoothly and some of them are heartfelt and profound. Honestly, I'm still...

Lin rated it ★★★★☆

August 29, 2017

Review coming soon.

Julia rated it ★★★☆☆

September 30, 2017

3.25 stars I enjoyed her other collection Pillow Thoughts more. I think this is still a good collection and would recommend it to poetry lovers. I really love the way the sections were divided in this and how she brought nature into the story as well. This is also an LGBTQIAP+ collection as the r...

Trinity rated it ★★★★☆

July 23, 2017

I give "The Road Between" four stars because I absolutely loved and was entirely captivated by about 70% of the poems within its pages. The other 30% was in my opinion a little too much forced rhyme and sounded a bit too much like what I see on every "trying to be relatable and poetic tumblr post....

Kate ♡ rated it ★★★☆☆

January 25, 2018

Actual Rating: 3.5/5

Kelsey rated it ★★★☆☆

August 14, 2017

There are many beautiful moments in this book, but as a whole it falls flat. I think like anything, some will speak to you at different points in your life than others. Some just felt elementary, I think is the main issue I had. *I received an arc of this in exchange for an honest review.

Liana rated it ★★★★☆

July 23, 2017

Actual rating 3.5 stars The Road Between is a poetry collection by Courtney Peppernell, an author I feel is slowly becoming a new favourite of mine. She has, once again, delivered a well-thought out collection, where her honesty, talent, and unique way of storytelling shine once more. The Road Betw...

Sarah rated it ★★★★☆

August 24, 2017

I really enjoyed this book. Courtney Peppernell's voice is like a lighthouse guiding hurting people home. She does not candy coat life's challenges, particularly as they pertain to being a lesbian in a world that can sometimes be both unsupportive and cruel. While acknowledging that the judgement...

Ariana rated it ★★★★★

October 12, 2017

Originally posted on: The Quirky Book Nerd *I received a copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review* Courtney Peppernell has quickly become one of my new favorite authors. This was yet another beautiful collection that truly spoke to me. Peppernell has a great talent for...

Read Books Online is in no way intended to support illegal activity. We uses Search API to find the overview of books over the internet, but we don't host any files. All document files are the property of their respective owners, please respect the publisher and the author for their copyrighted creations. If you find documents that should not be here please report them. Read our DMCA Policies and Disclaimer for more details.