Walking the Bones (Ryan DeMarco Mystery #2) Read Online Free - When long-buried secrets come back to the surface...
The bones of seven young girls, picked clean and carefully preserved, discovered years ago... that's all Sergeant Ryan DeMarco knows about the unsolved crime he has unwittingly been roped into investigating during what is supposed to be a healing road trip with his new love, Jayme.
DeMarco is still reeling from the case that led to death of his best friend months ago and wants nothing more than to lay low. Unfortunately, the small southern town of Jayme's idyllic youth is not exactly a place that lets strangers go unnoticed--especially strangers who have a history of solving violent crimes. And if there's anything DeMarco knows, it's that a killer always leaves clues behind, just waiting for the right person to come along and put all the pieces together...
Walking the Bones is a story about things buried--memories, regrets, secrets, and bodies. Acclaimed author Randall Silvis delivers another heart-stopping investigation as DeMarco finds himself once again drawn into a case that will demand more of himself than he may be willing to give.
|Title||:||Walking the Bones (Ryan DeMarco Mystery #2)|
|Number of Pages||:||464 pages|
January 10, 2018
More of a character study than a mystery.
This is a slow burn character study of Detective Ryan DeMarco--roughly 30% is about a case, the remaining 70% is about DeMarco struggling to find his footing after the death of his former friend, Thomas Huston.
Having read the first book in the series,...
January 28, 2018
I have so many series that I already follow, I decided to be a bit more picky this year. I read the first in this series, actually it is the beginning, last year and liked the main character DeMarco. This is the second in series, and liked it better than the first, so I made what for me is a good...
October 23, 2017
Sergeant Ryan DeMarco is on a road trip in an RV with his girlfriend, Jayme. He is still dealing with the death of his best friend months ago and is hoping to relax and enjoy his time alone with his girlfriend. While DeMarco and Jayme are in in Jayme's hometown it becomes common knowledge that De...
January 23, 2018
Ryan DeMarco returns following Two Days Gone landing on my Top Books of 2017 with a gripping follow-up from the acclaimed author, Randall Silvis — WALKING THE BONES.
Join me Blog Tour Host Jan 23. Enter to Win Book Giveaway Contest Jan 15-Feb 1.
The continuation of Ryan DeMarco leads Marco...
October 25, 2017
I would like to thank Netgalley and Sourcebooks Landmark for an advance copy of Walking the Bones, the second novel to feature Sergeant Ryan Demarco of the Pennsylvania State Police.
Following the events of Two Days Gone DeMarco is a broken man, angry, grieving and perhaps depressed. In an effort...
January 16, 2018
3.5 Stars rounded to 4 stars.
Last year i came by chance upon Two Days Gone, the first book of the Ryan DeMarco series and it was an agreeable surprise for me. So i was looking forward to reading this new book
Once again we meet Sergeant Ryan DeMarco, more depressed and broken than ever after the l...
October 29, 2017
A trio of septuagenarian crime fighters, two men and a woman are on the watch for pedophiles and other n’er-do wells. They are outfitted with the latest gear and disguises and provide the reader with some chuckles at their very serious antics. They live in Evansville, Illinois.
February 01, 2018
Excellent entry in the recent Ryan DeMarco series which finds Ryan and his new love Jayme investigating the decade old murders of seven young African-American women in Jayme's former Kentucky stomping grounds after being derailed on a road trip due to the death of Jayme's grandmother. The story f...
October 26, 2017
Follow up to the excellent Two Days Gone, Walking The Bones is the second Ryan De Marco thriller and features Sergeant De Marco and his girlfriend Jayme taking a leave of absence from their jobs in the police and driving across the US in a camper van. Ryan is suffering from burnout and feelings o...
December 12, 2017
I was excited to have the opportunity to obtain an Advanced Reader Copy (ARC) of this book from Net Galley.
The second installment in the Ryan DeMarco mystery series provides a vision quest through the protagonist’s psyche. DeMarco is mentally deconstructed and reassembled as he deals with his bes...